Specifications of 330 LS
- Length Overall : 33'
- Beam : 10'
- Deadrise at Transom : 22 Degrees
- Freeboard at Console : 30'
- Dry Weight (approx.) : Twin Engines 10,000 lbs
- Draft : 28'
- Bridge Clearance (w/ T Top, no radar) : 8'
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 320 Gal.
- Fresh Water Capacity: 50 Gal.
- Holding Tank Capacity: 20 Gal.
The 330 is the smallest boat in the Deep Impact lineup. This nimble boat shares it's 10' beam with the 360 as well as many of the options and configuration flexibility. The 330 is a wonderful boat for those that prefer a slightly smaller boat than the 360, but still demand a large usable cockpit area. The 330 has been popular with owners that prefer twin engines. Twin 300hp Mercury Verados easily push the boat to 69 miles per hour while reducing initial cost, as well as ownership costs.
Notable Standard Features
Extensive integrated bow and transom seating
Rear facing seats behind the helm seats
Stand up head in center console
Notable Optional Features
Three t top options – Sport, gunnel to gunnel and arch styles
Canvas and enclosure options to suit